Our team is growing. We want you to come and join us.
Who are we?
- Fonicom is an international, dynamic, and responsible company.
- We provide an environment where you can develop yourself. We invite new ideas and innovations from all our staff.
- Fonicom is a place where your hard work will be noticed.
- We respect our employees and in turn, offer them a rewarding atmosphere.
What do we do?
- We provide solutions to meet today’s business and IT challenges.
- Our solutions ensure secure, responsive, high-availability infrastructure that responds to shifts in demand.
Who are you?
- An innovative thinker, who has the confidence in expressing their ideas within a supportive team atmosphere.
- A flexible, open-minded, and creative individual who enjoys challenges, is not afraid of hard work and is always willing to try new things.
- You have qualifications in the discipline of business studies
- You are an effective and concise communicator in both written and spoken English.
- You have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications. Exposure to using CRM platforms is considered an asset.
- You have 2 years plus experience in a similar role.
- You have a valid driving B license.
How you will help us?
- Provide reception duties, including answering and transferring calls, and greeting ans seating guests.
- Assist in the day to day running of Fonicom’s administrative functions – including sales and purchasing support
- Be flexible and assist various Teams as required
- Consult with management about systems, policies, procedures, and other matters to improve performance, client experience, obtain efficiencies, etc.
- Compile reports to management as required or requested including the identification of and extraction of relevant information from internal and external sources
- Ensuring all new and existing clients receive the same high level of customer service/experience
Why choose us?
- Excellent career growth and training opportunities.
- A well-built team of like-minded individuals who form a cohesive and co-operative work environment.
- The chance to work with brand new products and be a part of their development, exposure, and growth.
- We understand the value that our team brings, and an attractive remuneration package reflects this.
- Fonicom is an equal opportunity employer.
Already Feel Like Part of the Team?
Hit apply to send us your CV for consideration