The administration executive will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office, as well as assisting with HR and front office operations including, but not limited to:
- Playing an integral part in the day to day running of Fonicom’s administrative functions, ensuring the office runs well for both employees and visitors.
- Further developing systems, policies, procedures, and other matters to improve performance, client experience and obtain efficiencies.
- Compiling reports to management as required or requested including the identification of and extraction of relevant information from internal and external sources.
- Ensuring all new and existing stakeholders to the company receive the same high level of service.
- Ensure the company in compliant with any office management legislation, as well as the upkeep of internal quality policies.
- Ability to manage and see through to completion ad hoc projects as they arise.
- Support other departments as needed, such as leave relief for logistics.
- Excellent career growth and training opportunities.
- A well-built team of like-minded individuals who form a cohesive and co-operative work environment.
- The chance to work with brand new products and be a part of their development, exposure, and growth.
- We understand the value that our team brings, and an attractive remuneration package reflects this.
- Fonicom is an equal opportunity employer.
Already Feel Like Part of the Team?
Hit apply to send us your CV for consideration