Our team is growing. We want you to come and join us.
Who are we?
- An international, dynamic, and responsible company
- A place where you will be exposed to vast areas of the IT field.
- An environment where you can develop yourself. We invite new ideas and innovations.
- A place where your hard work will be noticed. We respect our employees and offer them a rewarding atmosphere.
What do we do?
- We provide solutions to meet today’s business and IT challenges. Our solutions ensure secure, responsive, high-availability infrastructure that responds to shifts in demand.
- We have extensive experience in systems integration of Servers, Storage, Networking, Security, Data Protection, Cloud, Virtualization and Development, backed by partnerships with leading brands such as Dell Technologies, Veeam, VMware, Cisco and Microsoft.
- Along with our Managed Services, our team of industry-certified professionals are driven by expertise and project management excellence in evolving technologies.
Who are you?
- We are looking for an individual with an advanced level of education in Accounts / certification as an accounting technician / working experience in a Finance Department, or similar.
- Great knowledge of Excel and Excel functions.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Great organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of accounting practices.
- Amazing time management skills.
- Ability to follow company policies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You are an effective and concise communicator in both written and spoken English, as well as possessing excellent problem-solving skills.
How can you help us?
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our team. Responsibilities include:
- Checking supplier invoices and processing payments.
- Creating, sending and following up on customer invoices.
- Reconciling bank accounts, investigating and resolving billing disputes.
- Recording and entering transactions into the accounting system.
- Reconciling customer and supplier accounts.
- Suggesting changes or improvements to increase accuracy and efficiency.
Why choose us?
- Excellent career growth and training opportunities.
- A well-built team of like-minded individuals who form a cohesive and co-operative work environment.
- The chance to work with brand new products and be a part of their development, exposure, and growth.
- We understand the value that our team brings, and an attractive remuneration package reflects this.
- Fonicom is an equal opportunity employer.
Already Feel Like Part of the Team?
Hit apply to send us your CV for consideration