Our team is growing. We want you to come and join us.
Who are we?
- An international, dynamic, and responsible company
- A place where you will be exposed to vast areas of the IT field.
- An environment where you can develop yourself. We invite new ideas and innovations.
- A place where your hard work will be noticed. We respect our employees and offer them a rewarding atmosphere.
What do we do?
- We provide solutions to meet today’s business and IT challenges. Our solutions ensure secure, responsive, high-availability infrastructure that responds to shifts in demand.
- We have extensive experience in systems integration of Servers, Storage, Networking, Security, Data Protection, Cloud, Virtualization and Development, backed by partnerships with leading brands such as Dell Technologies, Veeam, VMware, Cisco and Microsoft.
- Along with our Managed Services, our team of industry-certified professionals are driven by expertise and project management excellence in evolving technologies.
Who are you?
- A flexible, open-minded, and creative individual. Someone who enjoys challenges, and is always willing to try new things – in both team and individual settings.
- You are an effective and concise communicator in both written and spoken English, as well as possessing excellent problem-solving skills
- Clean Police Conduct.
- You enjoy supporting others!
How can you help us?
- Keep all areas of the office clean and tidy. This includes washing, dusting, polishing, vacuum cleaning, sweeping, emptying and cleaning trash containers.
- Perform specialist cleaning as required.
- Ensure that all cleaning equipment/materials are maintained in a safe, clean and efficient working condition. Where an item of equipment requires repair, this should be reported to the immediately.
- Report any maintenance requirements noted.
- Manage office supplies, including stationery, cleaning supplies and staff provisions and request for replenishment as required.
- Ensure waste is disposed on the appropriate days and times.
- Maintain a safe, hazard-free, pleasant work environment at all times.
- Prepare coffee/tea for guests/clients visiting the premises for meetings.
- •Perform any other duties as may be determined by the Company from time to time, within or for the Company and/or any of the latter’s subsidiaries and/or associated companies, provided that such duties are within the Employee’s competency.
Why choose us?
- Excellent career growth and training opportunities.
- A well-built team of like-minded individuals who form a cohesive and co-operative work environment.
- The chance to work with brand new products and be a part of their development, exposure, and growth.
- We understand the value that our team brings, and an attractive remuneration package reflects this.
- Fonicom is an equal opportunity employer.
Already Feel Like Part of the Team?
Hit apply to send us your CV for consideration
Applications open from 29th January 2023